Here are some of the ways you can help us realize our vision of growing food everywhere for everyone.
- Help plant and/or maintain our gardens
- Offer space at your home or workplace for help-yourself garden(s)
- Help us operate our Share the Harvest stand
- Organize a neighborhood garden blitz
- Create garden signs
- Pick up and deliver compost
- Donate garden tools, seeds, seedlings
- Share your knowledge and expertise
- Grow an extra row to share
- Donate surplus to our Share the Harvest stand
- Organize volunteers.
- Help update website and social media
- Can you help us reach those who are not online?
Distribute information through organizations or churches to which you belong–at events, or put our events in the organization newsletter. We will provide you with the flyers and text for articles.